Listen...

sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Superjukebox - vol.96 a 100




Superjukebox - vol.100 - NONSTOP:100' Mix
01/set/2011

Hank Crawford - I Hear A Symphony
Kleeer - Amour
Soccer - Time Out (For Love)
Mike Theodore Orchestra - Ain't Nothing To It
Hues Corporation - I Caught Your Act
Dante's Inferno - They're Playing Our Song
Napoleon Jones - I Love to Love
Joey Porrello - Fools Rush In
Loving Influence - I'm Hooked On You
Peter Kent - It's A Real Good Feeling
V.I.P. Connection - Please Love Me Again
Minnie Riperton - Stick Together
Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony - Doctor's Orders
Playmate - Oriental Explosion
USA European Connection - Baby Love
Nuggets - New York
Michael Zager Band - Life Is Party
Shades Of Love - Keep In Touch (Body To Body)
Munich Machine - In Love With Love
Orlando Riva Sound - Moonboots (Tom Moulton Mix)
Casanova - Girl I’ve Got News For You
Michel Polnareff - Lipstick
Mirage - Magic
Rice & Beans Orchestra - Dancing Vibrations
Serge Gainsbourg - Sea Sex And Sun
Theo Vaness - No Objection
Melophonia - Back To You




Superjukebox - vol.99 - A Mix To Remember
20/ago/2011

Julie - One Fine Day
Billy Paul - Only The Strong Survive
Angela Clemmons - Give Me Just A Little More Time (Extended)
Shalamar - A Night To Remember
Firefly - You Can Lead Me
Andy Gibb - Shadow Dancer
Love And Kisses - How Much I Love You
Beautiful Bend - That's The Meaning
Jupiter Sunset Band - Stranger In Paradise (Suite)
Celi Bee - Boomerang
Olivia Newton-John - A Little More Love
Kate Bush - Babooshka



Superjukebox - vol.98 - Wonderland Mix
22/nov/2010

Change - A Lover's Holiday (12'' Extended)
Two Tons Of Fun - I Got The Feeling (12'' Promo)
Sylvester - I'll Dance To That
Earth, Wind & Fire With The Emotions - Boogie Wonderland
Barry White - You're The First My Last My Everything
Gap band - Baby Baba Boogie
The Jacksons - Dancing Machine
Ray Parker Jr. & Raydio - Until The Morning Comes
Amii Stewart - Light My Fire
Boney M. - Daddy Cool
Van McCoy - Love At First Sight (To Each His own)
Dooley Silverspoon - As Long As You Know (Who You Are)




Superjukebox - vol.97 - Moody Mix
13/ago/2011


Sly & The Family Stone - Stand
Terry Winter - Do that baby
Santa Esmeralda - Hush
First Choice - I Got A Feeling
John Paul Young - Love is in the air
Van Mccoy - The Hustle
Elvis Presley - Moody Blue
Tony Valor Orchestra - Midnight Affair
K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Keep It Comin' Love
Tempest Trio - Last Call For Love
Patrick Juvet - I Love America (7'')
Melba Moore - Mind Up Tonight
Skyy - Let's Celebrate (Extended)
Prince - 1999
Herb Alpert - Rise



Superjukebox - vol.96 - Ghostly Mix
25/jun/2011

Viola Wills - If You Could Read My Mind
The Fantastic Aleems - Hooked On Your Love
Chic - Good Times
Grey & Hanks - You Fooled Me
Lemon - A-Freak-A
Scherrie Payne - I'm Not In Love Girl, You're In Love
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Crystal Grass - Love train to Italy
Andre Gagnon - Surprise (Mix Version)
Nohelani Cypriani - U
Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário