Listen...

sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Superjukebox - vol.1 a 5

Superjukebox - vol.5 - Haven't Stopped Dancin' Yet mix

Gino Soccio - Dancer
Grace Jones - La vie en Rose
Martinez - Haven't stopped dancing yet
The Bombers - (Everybody) Get Dancin'
Instant Funk - I've got my mind made up
Diana Ross - Love Livin' & Givin'
Voyage - From East to West
Skyy - No Music
Patrick Hernandez - Born to be alive
Alton McClain - It must be love
Ritchie Family - American Generation
Central Line - Walking in the sunshine
Wings vs. Crown Heights Affair - Goodnight Tonight /Dreaming a dream




Superjukebox - vol.4 - Love Me Again Mix Remix
18/03/2004

V.I.P. Connection - Please love me again
Voggue - Dancin' in night away
Dan Hartmann - Vertigo + Relight my fire
French Kiss - Panic
D.D. Jackson - Automatic Lover
Bonnie Pointer - Heaven must have sent you
Voyage - Let's fly away
Laura Taylor - Dancing in my feet
Rita Coolidge - You
Mirage - Magic
Donna Summer - On the Radio
Tina Charles - Falling in love with a boy like you
Kurtis Blow - Throughout your years
Norma Lewis - Maybe This Time *
Love Unlimited Orchestra - Bayou



Superjukebox - vol.3 - Love Songs or 'Too Hot' mix

Lucifer - Self Pity
Peaches & Herb - Reunited
Kool & the gang - Too hot
Delegation - Oh Honey
Timmy Thomas - I've got to see you tonight
Teddy Pendergrass - Love is the power
Freddie Jackson - Rock me tonight
Dollar - Who here you with in the moonlight
George McCrae - I need somebody like you
The Floaters - Magic (we thank you)
Con Fun Shun - I'm leaving
Al Green - Livin' for you
Alan Parson's Project - Don't answer me
Tim Moore - Yes
Adrian Gurvitz - Classic




Superjukebox - vol.2 - Dancin' Machine 2011 Remix
14/03/2011

Voyage - Scotch Machine + Bayou Village
Bryan Adams - Let me take you dancin'
Sylvester - Body Strong
Amant - If there is love
Commodores - Machine Gun
Eruption - Go Johnnie Go
Andrea True Connection - Heart to heart (Fill me up)
Gino Soccio - It'a all right
Cloud One - Atmosphere Strutt
Galaxy - What you what doing
Change - Hold Tight
Tony Shermann - Sing With Me
Cyclades - Ah! Ah! ... Encore *
The Jacksons - Dancing Machine *





Superjukebox - vol. 1 - Makes Me High Mix
2004
     
La Bionda - You're so fine
O'Jays - Back Stabbers
Love Unlimited Orchestra - I'm so glad that I'm a woman
Delegation You and I
Tim Maia Racional - You don't know
Hot Cuisine - Who's being kissing you
Skyy - Here's to you
Busta Jones - Keep you make me hot
Dazz band - Let it wip
Jimmy 'bo' Horne - You get me hot
Sister Sledge - Thinking of You
The Three Degrees - When will I see you again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário