Listen...

sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Superjukebox - vol.91 a 95


Superjukebox - vol.95 - Sing'n'Signs Mix
22/jun/2011


Tony Shermann - Sing With Me
THP Orchestra - More
Rick James - Dance With Me
Gino Soccio - Dance To Dance
Dollar - Hand Held In Black And White (Extended Version)
Carolyn Bernier - Dance With Me, Dance Avec Moi
Silvetti - With You
Evelyn Champagne King - Your Kinda Lovin'
Hot Chocolate - No Doubt About It
Raydio - It's Time To Party Now
Edwin Starr - Contact
Bob James - Sign of The Times
Michael jackson - Farewell my summer love


Superjukebox - vol.94 - A Kind of... Mix
21/mai/2011 Selected by Pharlaap


D.D. Sound - Your Kind Of Music
Evelyn 'Champagne' King - Love Come Down
Patrice Rushen - Haven't You Heard (12'')
Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
Billy Paul - Your Song
Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You
D - R - U - M - Lalabye (Original 12 Mix)
George Benson - Love X Love
Kool and the Gang - Fresh (12 U.S.- Remix)
La Pregunta - Shangri-La
Crusaders - Street Life



Superjukebox - vol.93 - Two Shots II Mix
03/mai/2011


Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
Gloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am (12'')
Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy
Earth, Wind & Fire - In The Stone
Dynasty - I Don't Want To Be A Freak (But I Can't Help Myself)
Dynasty - I've just begun to love you
Boney M. - Hooray! Hooray! It-s A Holi-Holiday
Boney M. - Daddy Cool
Odyssey - Use It Up & Wear It Out
Odyssey - Going Back To My Roots
Newton Family - Santa Maria
Newton Family - Szédült Napraforgó
Van McCoy - Keep On Hustling
Van McCoy - Love At First Sight



Superjukebox - vol.92 - Glorious mix
23/abr/2011


Love Unlimited - I'm So Glad That I'm a Woman
Eddie Drennon - Let's Do The Latin Hustle
Wild Cherry - I Love My Music
South Shore Commission - Free Man
Universal Robot Band - Dance And Shake Your Tambourine
Marta Acuna - Dance Dance Dance (Original 12 Mix)
Brigatti - Groovin'
MFSB - K-Jee
Hot Blood - Soul Dracula
Mary Welch - I Could Have Danced All Night
Tenderness - Gotta Keep On Trying
Commodores - Lady (You Bring Me Up)
Laura Branigan - Gloria
(Steve Martin   Disco Nights)



Superjukebox - vol.91 - Disco Demolition Night/Hated mix
09/abr/2011

Leftside - Mamma Mia *
Rolling Stones - Miss You (12'' Disco)
Throbbing Gristle - I Hate You Little Girls/Distant Dreams (part two)
Kraftwerk - The Model
Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train To London
David Bowie - Young Americans
Blondie - The Tide Is High
Exile - Kiss You All Over
Kiss - I Was Made For Loving You ( Special Disco Mix )
Angel - 20th Century Foxes
Pussyfoot - The Way You Do It
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
Dolly Parton - Baby I'm burning
Herbie Hancock - I Thought It Was You
Hiroshima - Lion Dance

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário