Listen...

sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Superjukebox - vol.16 a 20


Superjukebox - vol.20 - Be Soft With That mix

Al Hudson & The Partners - Baby Let me Love You
La Bionda - There for me
Kool & The Gang - Joana
Al Green - Livin' For You
Fat Larry's band - How Good is Love
Isaac Hayes - Ike's Rap II
Queen - Cool Cat
New Edition - Earth Angel
Gloria Gaynor - The Original S.A.W.
One Way Feat. Al Hudson - Who's Foolin' Who
Con Funk Shun - Love's Train
Betty Wright - Tonight is the night
Elton John - One Day At The Time
Matthew Fisher - Can't You Feel My Love
Chic - A Warm Summer Night
Johnny Rivers - Romance
I Santo California - Tornero


Superjukebox - vol.19 - Spanish Flavour mix

Odyssey - Native New Yorker
Gibson Brothers - Baby, It's a Singer
Middle Of The Road - Soley Soley
Abba - Chiquitita
Tina Charles - Dance Little Lady Dance
Donna Summer - I Remember Yesterday
Boz Scaggs - Georgia
Sister Sledge - All American Girls
Gino Soccio - It's All Right
Munich Machine - Troublemaker
La Bionda - Bandido
Mike Theodore Orchestra - The Bull (12'')
Munich Machine - It's For You
Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Biddu Orchestra - Laura
The Salsoul Orchestra - 212 North 12th
Macho - Not Tonight (7'')
Chic - Dance Dance Dance
Grace Jones - Do or Die


Superjukebox - vol.18 - Revival mix

Babyroots - Rock me Baby
Alcazar - Crying At The Discotheque
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
Bucketheads - The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind)
Jam & Spoon - The Chase
Mighty Dub Katz - Let The Drums Speak
Kid Bachelor, M.Krieg Esther Adams - Spring Affair
blue_notes_orchestra - Pretty Baby
Soulseacher - I Can't Get Enough
Fantastic Plastic Machine - Take Me to the Disco
Eclipse - Makes Me Love You
Armand Van Helden - My My My
Black Box - Native New Yorker
Love Tattoo - History Of Disco
Studio 45 - Freak It
Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Masters At Work promo)
Abba - Dancing Queen (awesome remix)
Spiller - Groove Jet




Superjukebox - vol.17 - Freak'N'Pop mix

Prince - Pop Life
Skyy - High
Stapler Singers - I'll Take You There
Abba - Head Over Heels
Donna Summer - Lucky
MFSB - Back Stabbers
The Trammps - Tom's Song
Cloud One - Dust to Dust
Biddu Orchestra - Trippin' On A Soul Cloud
Abba - Dancing Queen
Delegation - Put a little love on me
Universal Robot Band - Freak with Me
Peter Allen - I Go To Rio
Chic - Le Freak
Bell & James - Livin' It Up (Friday Night)
Tina Charles - You Set My Heart On Fire
Frank Mills - Music Box Dancer
Wings - Silly Love Songs





Superjukebox - vol.16 - Soul Rocks or Love Is In The... mix

Fleetwood Mac - Sarah
Al Green - Look What You Done For Me
Boz Scaggs - Lowdown
Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard - Suddenly
Donna Summer - Could It Be Magic
John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
Abba - Super Trouper
Imagination - Music and Lights
Voyage - Souvenirs
Pointer Sisters - Automatic
Kiss - I was made for loving you
Jigsaw - Sky High
Blondie - Call Me
Electric Light Orchestra - Tightrope
Earth, Wind & Fire Runnin' - Brazilian Rhyme (Interlude)
Human League - (Keep Feeling) Fascination


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário