Listen...

sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Superjukebox - vol.66 a 70


Superjukebox - vol.70 - Drum'n'Beat! mix
02/out/2010

Fatback Band - Let the Drums Speak
Joe Bataan - Shaft
Rhythm Makers - Soul On Your Side
The Trammps - Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart
O'Jays - Give The People What They Want
Alvin Cash - Ali Shuffle
Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - Lemon In The Honey
Mavis Staples - Tonight i Feel Like Dancing
Linda Clifford - If My Friends Could See Me Now
Sticky Fingers - Wastin' My Love (12'')
Vicki Sue Robinson - Hold Tight (12'' Extended Mix)
The Sunshine Band - Rock your baby
Voggue - Love Buzz (Xtended)



Superjukebox - vol.69 - Meteor mix
19/set/2010

The Whispers - It's A Love Thing (12'')
Duncan Sisters - Boys Will Be Boys
Grace Jones - Tomorrow
Usa-European Connection - Do Me Good
Arpeggio - Runaway
Biddu Orchestra - The Stud
Cerrone - Supernature
Dee D. Jackson - Meteor Man
Village People - San Francisco (You've Got Me)
Yazoo - Situation
Odyssey - Inside Out
Brooker Newberry III - Love Town
Chanson - Don't Hold Back
Dalida - La Vie En Rose


Superjukebox - vol.68 - x' Mix
19/jun/2010

Roberta Kelly - Speaking My Mind In His Ear
Undisputed truth - You plus me is love
Donna Summer - The Deep, Down Deep Inside [12'' Extended Mix]
MFSB - Philadelphia Freedom
Dionne Warwick - Out Of My Hands
Invisible Man's Band - Love Can
Alexander Discotime Band - I Remember You
Camp Galore - Boop Boop A Hustle
Joey Porrello - Fools Rush In
Kc & The Sunshine Band - Let It Go (Part 1)
Maria Vidal - Body Rock (Dub Mix)
Earth Wind & Fire - Brazilian Rhyme
Billy Griffin - Hold me tighter in the Rain
Clout - Under Fire
Arpeggio - Runaway
Diana Ross - My Old Piano



Superjukebox - vol.67 - 47' Mix
15/jun/2010

Voyage - Let's Get Started (12'')
USA European Connection - Love is Coming/Baby Love
Camouflage feat. Misty - Bee Sting
Saint Tropez - On A Rien A Perdre
Chi-Lites - My First Mistake
Elton John - Island Girl
Faith, Hope And Charity - To Each His Own
Leb Harmony - Kid's Dance (Original)
Love Unlimited Orchestra - Freeway Flyer
Napoleon Jones - I love to love



Superjukebox - vol.66 - Direct From Brazil Mix
Seleção Hueres - Brasil
15/jun/2010

Metropolis - I Love N.Y. (12'')
Metrople - Miss Manhattan
Wilton Place St. Band - Disco Lucy
La Pregunta - Shangri-lá
CJ & CO. - Devil's Gun
Cher - Take Me Home
Disco Circus - Over & Over
Erotic Drum Band - Love Disco Style
Gene Chandler - Get Down
Instant Funk I Got My Mind Made Up
Invisible Man's Band - All Night Thing
Jackie Moore - This Time Baby
Kano - I'm ready

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário