Listen...

quarta-feira, 18 de junho de 2014

Superjukebox - vol.150


Superjukebox - vol.150 - It Looks Like a Mix

12/jun/2014

Armenta - I Wanna Be With You
Cameo - Freaky Dancin'
Chic - I Want Your Love (Dimitri From Paris Remix)
Cerrone - Supernature
Munich Machine - In Love With Love
Janet 'Lady' Day - Come Let Me Love You
Human League - (Keep Feeeling) Fascination
Yazoo - Situation (Original US Dub)
Boney M. - Silent Lover
Olivia Newton-John - A Little More Love
Stargard - How Come I Can't See You
Love Unlimited - I'm So Glad That I'm A Woman
John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
KC & The Sunshine Band - Rock Your Baby
Steve Martin - Disco Nights
Barry Manilow -  Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed (Disco Purrfection Mix)
Gino Soccio - Dancer
Goody Goody - It Looks Like Love
Cloud One - Atmosphere Strut

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário